INTERMEDIATE MASTER CLASS
The Intermediate Master Class consists of twelve 1.5-hour long classes over three months skillfully designed to activate rapid progress. All Guitarists who want to take their playing to advanced levels MUST join this cohort.
- Learn & Master All Professional Scales Up & Down The Entire Guitar Neck
- Mastery of The Essentials of Music Theory
- Learn to Play Lead Notes Between Chords In a Song
- Advanced Chord Construction
- Fingerpicking & Pick-Picking
- Instruction on Guitar Soloing Technique
- Analysis of Chord Choices From Some of The World’s Best Songwriters
- Rhythm Development
- And Much More!
Attending Class In-Person:
- Class Time: Saturdays 1:30-3:00pm, Starting March 10th, 2018
- Location: 244 Rehearsal Studios (244 W 54th Street, New York, NY, 10th Floor)
- Subscribe below for three monthly payments of $160. You will be able to re-watch or watch class videos if you happen to be absent.
Watching Class on YouTube:
- Subscribe below for three monthly payments of $160 and receive 13-weeks of class videos and handouts. *After each payment you will receive an email with private YouTube video links and PDF handouts for each month.