SONGWRITERS MASTER CLASS
Have you always wanted to more fully express yourself through writing original music? Have you been playing other people’s songs but feel inspired to write your own tunes?
Join other New Yorkers like you for this 12-class Songwriters Master Class over the next three months. A group of music lovers will father weekly to learn, write, and share music. Taught by the Director of the NYC Guitar Group, master instructor Beau Lee will lead the class in the following:
- Analysis of some of the world’s greatest songwriters
- Techniques for writing melodies that people want to hear
- Practical songwriting theory to help develop fantastic chord progressions
- Encouraging, constructive comments to help improve songs
- Instruction on how to take your playing to the next level
- Helpful song arrangement strategies
- Lyric writing tactics
- And much more!
When it’s all said and done, many will have a full album or EP worth of original music never before heard in this world. You only live once, so make it happen.
Attending Class In-Person:
- Class Time: Saturdays 11:00am - 12:00pm, March 10th to May 26, 2018
- Location: 244 Rehearsal Studios (244 W 54th Street, New York, NY, 10th Floor)
- Subscribe below for three monthly payments of $160. You will be able to re-watch or watch class videos if you happen to be absent.
Watching Class on YouTube:
- Subscribe below for three monthly payments of $160 and receive 12-weeks of class videos and handouts. Classes will be filmed during class and then an email with class video and handout will be emailed to you within the next 48 hours.